Asheville Dillard's Clearance Center
This past weekend, I was in wonderful Asheville, NC. I spent time window shopping in the downtown area, which is very cute, but very pricey.
After driving around a bit, 5 minutes from downtown on Brevard Rd., I found a Dillard's. I decided to check it out, since that's where I usually find the best clearance shoes, especially my favorites, Gianni Bini's and Antonio Melani's. I wasn't expecting too much, because this Dillard's was in Biltmore Square, which looks like a dilapidated mall.
I walked through the doors and literally went to heaven (without the whole dying part). This place turned out to be a complete clearance center. EVERYTHING in the store was 75% and women's shoes were as far as the eye could see, in all different sizes, colors and makes. As if this wasn't enough, they were also offering 50% off the clearance price! So, what can I say, I bought 7 pairs and was in shoe bliss, and honestly, I still am!
Recent blog posts
- Tonight 6:30 in Wilmington: Wine, Women & Shoes benefiting Make A Wish
- Hokie Heels will be at Virginia Tech for the Big Event this Saturday!
- St. Patrick's Day wear
- Raleigh Brides Ball - March 9, 2012
- Moon over Midtown 7:00 tonight at the Renaissance at North Hills!
- First Annual Artreach 4 Kids Gala a Success!
- In Love with the Virginia Tech "Hokie Heels" by Fan Feet
- Spring Into Style- A Fashion Event for the Fabulously Frugal!
- 3rd Annual Festival of Trees event
- fashionSPARK show this Friday Sept. 17 at 8pm in downtown Raleigh City Plaza